Spartan Junk Removal’s Environmental Policy
Spartan Junk Removal is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. We will strive to improve our environmental performance over time and initiate additional projects and activities that will further reduce the impact of our rubbish removal service on the environment.
Our commitment to the environment extends to our customers, our staff, and the community in which we operate. Our family business is committed to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations;
- Prevent pollution whenever possible;
- Train all of our staff on our environmental program and empower them to contribute and participate;
- Communicate our environmental commitment and efforts to our customers, staff, and our community; and
- Continually improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.
Some programs our rubbish removal company has instituted are:
- Paperless Operations
- We only use CFL and LED light bulbs in our office.
- Donating and Recycling Program: Saving anywhere from 2,000 – 6,000 lbs per week from the landfill
- Daily Tire Pressure Checks – Small But Simple Check that saves on MPG. 10 PSI can save 190 Gallons of Fuel Annually
- Encouraging Carpooling through bonuses to our employees.
These are some of our policies and practices that help encourage a better tomorrow. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.