As Baltimore’s favorite junk removal company, we provide full-service junk removal. This means we do everything so you can focus on more important tasks, or simply relax. We have been working hard since 2005. In this time, we have learned some pretty neat skills to get your job done. We can take almost everything, except chemicals and hazardous materials, but even then we will let you know how to dispose of them in an environmentally friendly way.
Here is what to expect when you schedule a no obligation free estimate:
- We will arrive on site within a 2-hour window.
- We will inspect the items that need to be removed and we will give an estimated price of the items.
- If you like our price (which we are sure you will), we will get started.
- After we are done getting all your junk, we will even sweep up.
- You pay when we are finished and you are happy!
We donate the items we haul to a local charity or we will recycle or properly dispose of them.
Below is a list of the items we can and cannot take:
We Can Remove:
- Exercise Equipment
- Carpeting and Flooring
- Playground Equipment
- Scrap Metal
- Green Waste (Plants, tree debris, etc.)
We Cannot Remove:
- Oil based paints
- Chemicals, Oils, Solvents
- Hazardous Materials
- Biological Waste
- Filled Oil Drums
- Chemical Drums
You can schedule your estimate online right now for all of your junk and furniture removal needs.